At ARAMARK, we believe that our well-qualified and highly motivated employees are fundamental to our success. ARAMARK is united by a culture that celebrates diversity and an entrepreneurial spirit. We treat employees with respect and dignity, offer competitive compensation, and encourage personal growth at every level throughout our company.
The Global Talent Management Framework
The quality of ARAMARK’s management team and its ability to attract, develop, and retain top talent are among the many reasons why ARAMARK consistently ranks highly on FORTUNE magazine’s list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.” Through our Global Talent Management strategies, ARAMARK remains dedicated to employee development, motivation, diversity, and safety. We continually seek to provide the best resources and tools for individual and companywide success by:
- Ensuring that the right people are in the right jobs
- Developing a strong leadership team and pipeline
- Strengthening the talent development mindset
- Establishing a pay-for-performance culture
- Guaranteeing an engaged workforce
Keys to Employee Success
The Global Talent Management Framework focuses on six key areas in hiring, developing, and retaining exceptional employees.
- Workforce/Succession Planning: With a consistent focus on forecasting talent needs and incorporating those needs into our succession planning, we ensure that every position is targeted to eliminate the possibility of potential gaps. Sharing talent across our organization promotes employee success and ensures the best outcomes for our clients.
- Talent Acquisition: ARAMARK’s integrated talent acquisition model includes a full life-cycle recruiting process that engages both internal and external talent. We carefully assess talent against leadership competencies to ensure that employees are ideally matched to their job responsibilities.
- Onboarding: ARAMARK uses a comprehensive onboarding process to maximize the success of both new hires and current employees entering new roles. This process ensures that previously assessed development areas are addressed. We also provide cultural assimilation that focuses on giving employees a deeper understanding of individuals, team members, and the overall work environment and practices.
- Performance Management: Performance management is an ongoing process in which employees are thoroughly educated regarding what is expected of them and the specific goals against which their job performance will be measured. Performance management success is facilitated by effective and consistent communication between employees and managers.
- Training & Organizational Development: Best-in-class professional training and development opportunities maximize talent and keep employees motivated and engaged. Offered at all levels of employment, these opportunities include comprehensive training programs, leadership education, high potential and/or customized development, coaching opportunities, and career management guidance.
- Compensation/Rewards & Recognition: ARAMARK offers a number of formal and informal programs to recognize and reward employees for job dedication and service excellence. Our competitive compensation packages are based on individual performance and the impact of our employees on our business.
You’re in Great Company
With more than 255,000 employees serving in 22 countries, the ARAMARK team is global and diverse. We are always looking for talented, motivated individuals who want to work to their fullest potential every day in an atmosphere that embraces an entrepreneurial spirit.
Among ARAMARK’s many achievements are being named by BusinessWeek magazine as one of the country’s “Best Places to Launch a Career” and by the National Business Group on Health as one of the “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles.”